Boxe, incinte acustice
Tonomate (Juke Box-uri)
A graduate of the University of Florida's School of Engineering, Sabine founder and CEO Doran Oster built the company based on innovation and quality. "Some people go into business distributing other people's products, or making products that are similar to everyone else's product, but cheaper," Oster said. "That's what I call a 'me too' product. We don't have the resources to do things cheaper than our international competitors. A Sabine product has to be something new or something substantially better than what's on the market."
Sabine, Inc. began as a guitar repair/flute manufacturing shop in 1971 in Gainesville, Florida. The company added accessories and guitars to the retail store's inventory and with a special attention to customer service, Sabine Music Center soon became the largest music and instrument retailer in North Central Florida.
Oster refocused the company back to manufacturing with the invention of the "best capo ever made." Emphasis on manufacturing continued with the introduction of the company's first electronic product, the MT-4001 quartz metronome.
Sabine introduced its first tuner, the ST-1000, in 1987, and by 1990 it became the best-selling chromatic tuner in the United States. Sabine then pioneered the world's first automatic feedback controller, the FBX Feedback Exterminator, in 1990. The FBX won the 1991 Technical Excellence and Creativity Award for "Outstanding Technical Achievement," was named "Pick Hit" at the 1992 National Association of Broadcasters Convention, was chosen as "Product of the Year" by the British Professional Light and Sound Association in 1993, and was a finalist for Discover Magazine's Technological Innovation Award in 1996.
In 1999, Sabine introduced the next step in wireless systems: True Mobility® Wireless Microphone Systems with on-board FBX Feedback Exterminator®, compressor/limiter and de-esser. No other wireless system offers the True Mobility's freedom from feedback or the ability to tailor the sound of individual inputs. The easy-to-use controls and 1-U size make it a must for performers, pastors/preachers and boardroom execs alike. Sabine recently began shipping the new SWM7000 Series 2.4 GHz Wireless Microphone Systems - a tremendous breakthrough in wireless technology. With Sabine�s onboard DSP: FBX, Compressor/Limiter, De-esser and Microphone SuperModeling™ - and the freedom of the 2.4 GHz band, the SWM7000 has set the new standard for the wireless industry.
Users of Sabine products include: The White House, the Vienna State Opera House, the Australian Parliament, the United Nations Headquarters, SeaWorld Adventure Parks, the Walt Disney Company, NASA, the Rolling Stones, the BlackEyed Peas, Universal Studios, the Vatican, the Oprah Winfrey Show, the David Letterman Show and many others.
* Sabine releases the Phantom Gooseneck Mics, the podum mics with the Phantom Processor built right in
* Phantom Processor has two additonal lines added
* Sabine releases the Phantom Processor
* The next generation of Navigator System Processors are released
* Significant updates to the SWM7000 BeltPack Transmitter
* Sabine releases the Navigator System Processors
* Sabine releases the Graphi-Q2 Multi-Function Digital Signal Processors
* Sabine releases the FBX1200 and 2400 Feedback Exterminators.
* 2.4 GHz Smart Spectrum Wireless Microphone System is nominated for a TEC Award for Outstanding Technical Achievement
* Sabine introduces the NexTune 12z and 6z Instrument Tuners
* 2.4 GHz Smart Spectrum Wireless Microphone System wins Pro Audio Review Reviewer's Pick Award
* Sabine begins shipping the new 2.4 GHz Smart Spectrum Wireless Microphone Systems
* True Mobility 2.4 GHz receives Cool Stuff Award from Radio World
* MetroTune MT9000 Music & Sound Retailer Best Accessory Product 2002 nomination
* GRAPHI-Q receives Readers Choice - Platinum Award (Innovation Technology, Audio: Sound/Noise Control) from AV Video Multimedia Producer
* RT7000 Series Pro Rack Tuner receives Best New Accessory Product nomination from The Music & Sound Retailer
* ZIP700 Tuner receives "The Best of the TopTen" Award (General Accessories) from The Music & Sound Retailer
* GRAPHI-Q receives Prove It All Night award from Gig Magazine
* Sabine True Mobility Wireless Microphone Systems (VHF & UHF) with FBX, compressor/limiter and de-esser debuts
* BackTrak BT-316M Digital Phrase Trainer with 16-bit audio and power-off memory debuts
* GRAPHI-Q receives prestigious Blue Ribbon Editor's Choice Award from EQ Magazine
* BackTrak receives Prove It All Night award from Gig Magazine
* Sabine Adaptive Audio® division introduces GRAPHI-Q all digital 31-band EQ, FBX, compressor/limiter and delay
* Sabine Music Accessory division introduces BackTrak BT-300 Digital Phrase Trainer
* Sabine introduces the POWER-Q ADF-4000 Digital Work Station with nine pro audio products in one 2-U box
* Manufacturing plant and corporate offices move to new 45,000-square-foot facility located on a 40-acre site in Alachua, Florida
* REAL-Q chosen as finalist for Discover Magazine's Technological Innovation Award
* REAL-Q given British Professional Light and Sound Product Excellence Award
* Sabine introduces the ADF-2400 Digital Workstation
* British Professional Light and Sound Association selects FBX as Product of the Year
* Sabine RT-1600 rack turner receives Music & Sound Award: Most Innovative Accessory Product
* FBX chosen as Pick Hit at the 1992 National Association of Broadcasters Convention. T
* The Sabine retail music store closes, Sabine, Inc. focuses on manufacturing. CEO Oster emphasizes innovation and products based on patentable technology
* FBX wins the 1991 Technical Excellence and Creativity Award for Outstanding Technical Achievement presented by MIX Magazine
* Debut of the world's first automatic feedback controller, the patented FBX Feedback Exterminator®. FBX automatically detects feedback and removes it with surgical precision, leaving program untouched. The result is a 6 dB gain in loudness and crisper, more intelligible sound
* Sabine introduces the ST-1000 chromatic tuner, by 1990 it becomes the best selling chromatic tuner in the United States
* Sabine introduces its first electronic product, a metronome
* Retail business begins to give way to manufacturing as Sabine, Inc. founder and CEO, Doran Oster, adds his first invention, a capo with a patented design that doesn't throw the instrument out of tune
* Sabine, Inc. begins as a guitar repair and copper flute manufacturing shop in Gainesville, Florida
* Music accessories and guitars are added to the store's inventory; Sabine soon becomes the largest music and instrument retailer in North Central Florida
Cos de cumparaturi
Audiomag.ro este cel mai mare magazin online de echipamente profesionale de sunet si lumini din Romania. Oferim o gama larga de: incinte acustice, mixere, amplificatoare, procesoare sunet, platane, echipamente dj, efecte lumini, lasere, efecte fum, structuri scene si altele.
Brand-urile pe care le importam in exclusivitate in Romania sunt Tannoy, Lab.gruppen, Montarbo, Master-Audio, JB Systems, Briteq, Synq, Powersoft, Sabine, UniElectronic, SFAT.
Produsele aflate in stoc sunt livrate prin FAN Courier in termen de 24 de ore.
Pentru toate produsele comandate, Audiomag ofera 2 ani garantie.
Plata se face la primirea produsului.
Transportul este gratuit pentru comenzile in valoare mai mare de 300 RON.